What?

Thursday, March 16, 2006

the past 3 weeks have not been kind

i will write more later, when i have the chance, but here's part of my excuse for being lazy - and i do have a LOT to say. but for now!! as the title states, ain't been a good 3 weeks;

i just got out of the hospital today - and have the day off tomorrow. hopefully i'll use the time to write.

the nurses affectionately referred to this sack of fluid, hanging from a pole on wheels, draining into my arm as my "co-pilot"

not a high point of my life - but on par with my recent luck

....having moved around a lot my whole life, i've been in many states....

massachusetts, maine, colorado, illinois, drunk, sober, medicated, elated, depressed.

i'm in three of them now. i'm feeling alright....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home